Subject: FW: Opening of the IPLD 2025 Africa Plus Session – 16 June 2025, Rome
From: "Kadi Auksmann" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2025 15:55:52 +0300

Tere,

Eesti Saatkond Roomas edastab info UNIDROITlt.

Tervitades

Kadi Auksmann

PA to the Ambassador
Embassy of Estonia

+39 06 84407510
Via Clitunno34-36, 00198 Roma

 <https://rome.mfa.ee/> rome.mfa.ee
 <https://www.facebook.com/estemb.rome/> facebook.com/estemb.rome/

From: UNIDROIT - International Program for Law and Development
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2025 8:00 AM
To: UNIDROIT - International Program for Law and Development
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Opening of the IPLD 2025 Africa Plus Session – 16 June 2025, Rome

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please find attached the Verbal Note concerning the opening session of the
International Programme for Law and Development – Africa Plus 2025, which
will be held in person on Monday, 16 June 2025, starting at 11:00 a.m., at
the UNIDROIT premises (Via Panisperna 28, Rome).

The UNIDROIT Secretariat would be honoured by the presence of a
representative of your Mission at this important event, which will be
followed by a lunch reception.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

With kind regards,

IPLD Team
UNIDROIT Secretariat

International Program for Law and Development

Via Panisperna 28 | 00184, Rome, Italy

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  | www.unidroit.org
<http://www.unidroit.org>

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>